We guarantee a 100% satisfactory green cleaning service. If you are not satisfied with service, please call us within 24 hours of service and we will come back out and resolve the issue. We will not provide more than one re-cleaning.
Hours of Operation:
We provide service Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 6 PM MDT. If you want to schedule service at any other times, including weekends or holidays, please call or email us to discuss the situation.
If we are unable to provide the cleaning service at the time you have scheduled we will attempt to reschedule the service appointment within a one week time frame. If we can not provide the cleaning service in the one week time frame we will refund your payment. If you are not satisfied with the quality of green cleaning service, we will come out and clean again at no charge.
All sales of cleaning services are final. Payment for service is due at the time of booking. Appointment is confirmed after successful payment transaction.
Please provide a minimum of 24 hours notice to reschedule green cleaning service. We will attempt to provide 24 hours notice if we need to reschedule service. If we are not able to reschedule an appointment and we cancel the appointment, we will credit your account.
Please notify us if weather conditions warrant a reschedule of service. We will contact you if we need to reschedule due to weather conditions. We value the safety of People and we do not encourage People to participate in unsafe behavior.
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover Card, and American Express payments. We do not accept cash or checks.
We service the Denver area including, Lone Tree, Englewood, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Highlands Ranch, and Lakewood. Call or email us to find out if we can service your area.
We do not clean around loose pets. Pets must be secured in a safe area to protect the cleaner. We do not clean up pet waste or handle litter boxes.
Access to the Cleaning Site:
Access to the cleaning site is determined by the customer. Please provide site access instructions during the scheduling process or call us.
Possible methods to grant access include:
- Be present the day of service and physically grant access to site.
- Hide a key and notify us of the hiding place.
- Provide a copy of an access key.
- Provide a security code to a door.
- Provide a security code to a garage door.
- Unlock a door to the site on the day of service and notify us.
- Please have loose articles of clothing removed from floors.
- Please clear flat surfaces of miscellaneous objects. Example, figurines on the entertainment center.
- Please secure in a safe place, valuable, breakable objects. Example, fine china.
- Please clean and dispose of any bodily fluids or excrement. We do not handle, diapers.
- Please secure in a safe place, any medications or dangerous medical devices. Example, needles.
- We do not clean insect infestations.
- We do not handle rotting foods.
- We do not handle rodents.
The above measures will ensure a high quality, green cleaning service in the optimal amount of time.
We take privacy very seriously. We will not share any information about you or your home. Please secure in a safe place, any highly personal items or dangerous items. Example, firearms, paraphernalia, medication, highly personal photographs or objects.